1. Check with your school for information regarding registration.
2. Check your schools lost and found before school is out!
3. Pick-up Medications: If your child has medication with the nurse, it must be picked up by an adult before the last day of school. Any unclaimed medication will be disposed of immediately after dismissal on that day.
4. Pay All Account Balances: Library, Cafeteria, Technology, etc.
5. Return District technology equipment (Chromebooks, iPads, etc.), textbooks and any other school-owned materials.
7. Download our App!
9. Check back for summer reading opportunities!
10. Have a FUN and SAFE summer!